University of West London 3 Years International Scholarship 2016 Eligibility Criteria Last Date with Application form download online registration procedure get here from. The University of West London is public university in the United Kingdom which has campuses in Ealing and Brentford in London as well as in Reading in Berkshire.
University of West London UK is awarding 3 years undergraduate degree for the academic session 2016-17.university of west London UK is awarding 3 years undergraduate degree for tech academic session 2016-2017. All International students include Pakistani students are eligible to apply this scholarships.
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for three students with international offers from the University of West London to be awarded one of our prestigious International scholarships one award covering 100% of your tuition fees, and the other two places covering 50%.
A panel of judges at the university will then select a number of finalists who will be interviewed and then award one full tuition and two half tuition scholarships.
Complete procedure of apply and online registration for International Scholarship in University of West London here at below with setup by setup guide.
How to enter
- To be considered for this once in a lifetime opportunity please upload a video of up to 60 seconds that demonstrates your passion for your chosen subject and how you think studying with us with help you achieve your career goals.
- Any full-time 3-year undergraduate degree course offered at the University
- Number of Awards:
- 1 Full tuition and 2 half-tuition scholarships
- International students
- The International Scholarship Awards comprise one scholarship covering 100% and two scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fees for any full-time 3-year undergraduate degree course studied at the University of West London.
- All applicants who already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate programme at the University of West London commencing in September are eligible to apply.
- All applicants must be an international fee-payer, to be eligible to apply for the International Scholarships Award.
- You can only apply for this scholarship once you have been given either a conditional or unconditional offer.
To be considered for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, please upload a video of up to 60 seconds that demonstrates your passion for your chosen subject, and how you think studying with us will help you achieve your career goals. All videos must be submitted by 19th June.
Last date for apply and online registration is 19th June 2016.