University Of Health Sciences announces the official Date of conduction of MCAT Entry Test Date for Medical Admission in Punjab Pakistan. University of Health Sciences has announced the date of Medical College Admission Test (MCAT), entrance test for getting admission in medical college. UHS Lahore MCAT test schedule is not yet finalized in latest updates.
We will discuss everything which you want to know about the Medical Colleges Admission Test so that you can get admission in the top medical colleges of Pakistan and able to fulfill you dream to become a doctor and serve the Humanity.
UHS Lahore MCAT entrance test schedule for admission in Medical & Dental Colleges. We have given all the details about the UHS Lahore MCAT entrance test schedule & date sheet recent year. In the Punjab Province University of Health Sciences Lahore (UHS) conducts MCAT test every year for the admission of public medical college and universities. UHS Lahore MCAT test schedule date full pattern entry test kit also get here from.
According to the UHS officials MCAT test will be held on August. Every year lots of students appear in the MCAT test for getting admission in medical colleges and universities of Pakistan. Last year 30,026 candidates were appeared in the test and 8524 candidates got above 60% marks while 10,369 got below 40% marks.
- Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Multan, DG Khan
- Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujrat, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Sialkot
- As per rules and regulations approved by Pakistan medical and dental council MCAT entry test is mandatory for all those students, who want to get admission M.B.B.S or B.D.S in any public or private medical or dental college of Punjab.
- Dual nationality holder Pakistani students, domicile holders of any district of Punjab province, Giligit Baltistan, and Islamabad are eligible to appear in test.
- Only those students are eligible, who have got at least 60 percent (1100/660) or above marks in F.Sc pre medical or any equivalent exam. Result awaiting candidates will have to submit hope certificate issued by the Principal of their last college.
Students who could not get 60 % marks in F.Sc pre medical exam last year and they have appeared in F.Sc exams again in 2016 to improve their grade, are required to submit an attested affidavit on the stamp paper of Rs 20. Specimen of hope certificate and affidavit are available on the official website of University of Health Science Lahore.
Pattern of MCAT Entry Test:
UHS MCAT Entry test will be of objective type and MCQ type questions will be included in the test. There will be 220 multiple choice type questions.
The distribution of the paper will be as per following pattern.
UHS MCAT Entry Test Kit:
Students can get their entry test kit from the following medical colleges in just 500 rupees.
- UHS Lahore
- KEMC Lahore
- Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore
- Fatima Jinnah Medial College for Women, Lahore
- Nishtar Medical College, Multan
- Quaid e Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur
- Sh Zaid Medical College Rahim Yar Khan
- Ghazi Khan Medical College DG Khan
- Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi
- Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad
- Sargodha Medical College, Sargodha
- Nawaz Sharif Medical College, Gujrat
- Sahiwal Medical College, Sahiwal
- Khawaja Safdar Medical College, Sialkot
- Gujranwala Medical College, Gujranwala
Introductory Seminars About UHS MCAT Entrance Test
University of Health Sciences is going to conduct introductory seminars as per following schedule in different cities of Punjab. Students and their parents are encourage to attend these free introductory seminars about UHS MCAT entry test.
UHS MCAT Test Schedule City Date Venue:
UHS MCAT entry test schedule date 2016-2017 with city dates and venue wise here at below.
- Rawalpindi————25-00-16—–Rawalpindi Medical College Auditorium
- Faisalabad————27-00-16—–Punjab Medical College Faisalabad Auditorium
- Rahim Yar Khan—-28-00-16—–Sh Zaid Public School Rahim Yar Khan Auditorium
- Gujranwala————28-00-16—–Price Sani Plex GT Road
- Bahawalpur———–29-00-16—–QMC Bahawalpur Auditorium
- Sialkot——————29-00-16—–Freedom Hall Khawaja Muhammad Safdar Medical College
- Multan——————30-00-16—-Nishtar Medial College Auditorium
- Gujrat——————-18-00-16—-University of Gujrat Auditorium
- DG Khan—————31-00-16—BISE Examination Halls
- Lahore——————30-00-16—Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore Auditorium
- Sargodha————–19-00-16—University of Sargodha Auditorium
- Sahiwal—————-31-00-16—Govt Post Graduate Boys College, Sahiwal
Application Submission Method:
Submit your entrance test applications along with following documents as per announced schedule in the same college from where you will get entry test kit. Candidates will receive their admit cards on the announced dates from the same place.
- Attested photocopy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate
- Attested copy of Fsc Pre Medical result card or any other equivalent certificate.
- Result awaiting students will submit hope certificate.
- Students who have appeared in the FSc pre medical annual exam 2016 to improve their grades will submit affidavit on stamp paper of 20 rupees.
- Two duly filled admit cards. Attach color photograph of 2.5cm x 2.5cm size on admit cards and do not attest the photographs.
- Attested copy of domicile certificate of candidate
- Three recent colored photographs of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm size. Attest one photograph from front and two from back.
- Dully filled three receipts which are available in kit.
- Overseas candidates will submit attested copy of their passport.
- Admission process will start after the announcement of official result of entry test in September. Only those domicile holders of Punjab and Islamabad will be eligible to apply for admission in B.D.S or M.B.B.S in the public medical and dental colleges of Punjab on open merit, who will get 82 % or more aggregate marks as per formula of PMD.
- Merit will be calculated on the basis of aggregate percentage aggregate percentage will be calculated using the formula, described in MCAT-FAQ.
- Condition of 82 percent or above aggregate marks will not be applied on disable students and students belonging to underdeveloped districts including Cholistan. Such students can apply on the reserved seats for their areas. Detail will be available in the prospectus.
- Candidates who will apply on open merit can give their option for admission in the medical colleges of AJK, KPK, Baluchistan on reciprocal basis for 14 seats reserved for students of Punjab. There is no need of submitting separate applications for admission on these seats. Admission process for these seats will be started after the completion of open merit admissions.
- Eligible candidates can get their admission kits from along with prospectus and admission forms from UHS Lahore, Nishtar Medical College Multan, and Rawalpindi Medical College Rawalpindi as per schedule. No charges will be received for admission kit.
- Submit the dully filled admission form as per announced schedule and procedure given in the prospectus on the same college, from where you will get admission kit.
- Students are directed to write the name of medical and dental colleges of their choice in order of preference on their admission form. It is a very important process as admissions are granted on merit cum choice base. Applicants will not be granted admission in such medical or dental college which has not been chosen.
- This choice list submitted by candidate will be considered final as applicants will not be allowed to change it in future at all
- Each applicant can submit only one admission form as per rules. There is no need to submit separate admission forms for B.D.S and M.B.B.S at all.
- Hafiz e Quran students will have to appear in the Hifz e Quran test for getting extra 20 marks. Hafiz e Quran candidates, who will get above than 82% marks will have to get themselves registered in UHS for test as per announced schedule.
Such students will have to bring their matric, inter and entry test result cards, entry test admit card and Hifz e Quran certificate with them at the time of registration.
If you need any further related topic information then share your problem in comments section below.