National Testing Service – Pakistan (NTS) is an organization in Pakistan that administers academic performance evaluation tests, job interview. It is similar to Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the United States. NTS offers two main types of tests, the National Aptitude Test (NAT) and the Graduate Assessment Test (GAT). NAT is aimed at students seeking admission to colleges and universities. GAT is aimed at graduates seeking admission to postgraduate education. NTS exams are also used to determine qualifications of students seeking advanced study abroad.
Nowadays, it becomes very difficult to find government work. Many government departments conduct the NTS exams for hiring staff. Interested departments take the services of the NTS. After the written test, the qualified candidate must prepare well for the interview test. Interviews are the conduct of a meeting of interviews that takes the test of the interview of the panel. In the case of the department can influence the meeting of interviews. He was the right of fifty percent when contracting NTS services. In this way the government departments fifty percent of the possibilities of corruption and nepotism have abolished. KPK government is not contracting the services of the ETEA for the purpose of hiring and other temporary departments. The testing agency is not working under the federal board or the interim government.
The interview panel has the limited choice of selecting qualified candidates. NTS does not publish the complete list of selected candidates. NTS results should publish the full list of successful candidates to maximize the chances of corruption. Now the interview department board can impact the successful candidates. Tips to Clear Job Interview after ETEA and NTS Written Test. To get the solution to this problem, departments take the services of the interim public service commission to establish the testing agency in the public sector. KPK has established ETEA for their government jobs. Candidates must have sufficient knowledge about the operation and history about the department.
This agency does not take the interview from candidates and government departments and has no connection to the agency. The government should hire the services of this public testing agency for purpose only for hiring 14 degree positions. Recruitment in positions of more than the 14th grade should be the sole responsibility of the public service commission. The main topic is how to delete the job interview after NTS and ETEA written test.
In which departments will they appear in the interview. How to clear the interview after the NTS Written Test. After the written test, students should begin their preparation for the interview and become aware of current news. The student must read the newspaper every day. Interviewers ask the question about General Knowledge, Science, Urdu, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Science, Urdu, Mathematics, English Grammar, Pakistani Affairs, History and Islamic Studies. The candidate must be active, alert and safe during the interview.
Do not lose concentration at all. The interviewer can also ask the question related to their grade and subject and their relationship with the department and the job. The candidate must alert to relate his qualification to the department and the position. Which book is the most suitable for the preparation of the interview. Candidates can purchase a book from any reputed publisher to prepare for the interview. In this book, students can see a lot of interview examples. The part of general knowledge is very important, Students have to read so many books in this sense.
NTS Candidates Job Interview Clearance Passing Tips:
Students must remember the following the job clearance interview tips after clearance the NTS & ETEA written test.
- Candidates must in well dressed.
- Feel and Show your expression relax.
- When enter in interviewer room must say “AoA”
- Candidates must try to answer in English otherwise Urdu much better option.
- Your appearance should be good.
- Students must reply with confidence and answer must be precise and comprehensive.
- candidates listen the question first then reply his ans.
- Never try to be over smart and confident against interviewer.
- Students must highlight the strengths achievements during their academic and professional career records.
- Students must overcome the inner stress confidently.
- Never try to prove him wrong the interviewer.
- Candidates must use their information about the department and nature of job during different answers.
- Your first impression must be impressive.
- We advice you must practice demo interview with your friends.
- Don’t forget to revise the written interview test. Some question are also ask in the interview. You can use the NTS answer key published by the NTS to get the right answer.
- Candidates must have information about laws related to the department.
- Don’t lose eye to eye contact with the interviewer.
- In the case of the wrong answer, candidates must remain calm. If you don’t not know the answer. You can simply say sorry.
- When you leave the room then must say Thank You or Thanks, AoA.
If you think that these NTS candidates job interview clearance tips for helpful then must share your views in comments and share these tips with friends, colleges.