Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS) for Master level 2016-17 (All National Domicile). SSMS Scholarships for Master Level 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria Last Date Form Download with how to apply information.
Govt. Del Punjab, which will enable young people to study in the best educational institutions in the world and play their role in raising and strengthening the economy of Pakistan. Shahbaz Sharif took a big step to increase education in Pakistan and also gave free books and uniforms to all students. The scholarship program focuses on the meritorious students of Punjab while assigning a special quota for students from other Pakistani federation units as well. Many other CM plans are also available in Pakistan, which started for young people in Pakistan.
The progress of countries in the twenty-first century would not be determined by their natural resources, but by their number of brilliant students pursuing higher education. Scholarship is a very important thing for all students. Today’s educational education and connected skills initiative will pave the way for prospective prosperity and included maturity and social growth, knowledge nation in the years to come.
Applications are invited from talented and meritorious students admitted during fall semester 2016 for the award of Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship program 2016-17. At Master Level/MS/M.Phil study program (2016-17)
The student must have / be:
- Pakistani National. (Students from all provinces may apply)
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc. / B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2014/2015 or 2016 (annual).
- Students enrolled in Morning / Afternoon / Evening sessions are also eligible to apply for PEEF – SSMS Master’s level scholarships.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 75,000/-.
- Age limit (at the time of application) should not be more than 28 years.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- Students who have already passed / possessed M.A / M.Sc / M.S / M.PHIL etc. degree.
- Marks improvers or students who have passed examination in supplementary session.
- Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks (*).
SSMS Scholarships for Master Level 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria Last Date Form Download
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms are available at Photo copier shop, Hafiza Hayat Campuse, University of Gujrat and also may be downloaded here & PEEF Web site Download Section. Application forms along with all necessary credentials as prescribed on form must be reached to the Financial Aid Office, Room # 7 BOP Building, by the latest 15th December 2016.
Attested Documents to be Attached
- Educational documents from Matric to onwards.
- Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilqa Tehsildar in case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi- Government).
- Domicile Certificate / National Identity Card of applicant, father and mother
- In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
- Current Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
- Attested copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
- Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings i.e. brothers, sisters
- Copies of Medical bills, related documents and expenditure incurred more than Rs.2000/P.M
- Proof of previous scholarship(s) attained (if applicable)
- Statement of purpose & three passport size Photographs