Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS) PEEF How to Apply for Master Level/MS/M.Phil study program complete guide line for interested candidates. Applications are invited on the prescribed form from the highly Talented students Pakistan Domicile, admitted during Fall semester 2016-2017 in the Master Level/MS/M.Phil study program. Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships program latest announced in the month of November, December.
- Secured at least 60% marks or minimum 2.5 CGPA in B.A/B.Sc/BBA(Hons)/BS (Hons) and B.Com(hons) held in 2014/2015/2016 (annual) in Punjab.
- Students who have passed BA/B.Sc./BSc (Hons)/BCS/BBA (Hons)/B.Com (Hons) 2014/2015/2016 (04 year program) and are studying in MS/M.Phil program are eligible to apply.
- Students who already have secured M.A./M.Sc. Degree are not eligible for PEEF Master Level Scholarship.
- Students enrolled in Fall session and morning/afternoon/evening/weekend regular program (where applicable) are also eligible to apply PEEF-SSMS Master’s Level Scholarship.
- Declared monthly income parents (from all resources) is equal to or less than Rs.75,000/-
- Age (at the time of application) should not be more than 28 years.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- Not a beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2016-17.
- Applicants have to appear before the Scholarship Awarding Committee according to the Schedule and venue notified (later on)
- Official website for SSMS registration online is peef.org.pk
How to Apply:
All the interested and needy students who aspire to apply for SSMS admission to the above programs are encouraged to apply on prescribed forms available from the Photostat Shop or can be download from official website. Application forms incomplete in any respect and not supported by the required documents and after due date will not be entertained.
The last date (dead line) for the receipt of applications is 16th December, 2016.
Attested Documents to be Attached
- Educational documents from Matric to onwards.
- Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilqa Tehsildar in case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi- Government).
- Domicile Certificate / National Identity Card of applicant, father and mother
- In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
- Current Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
- Attested copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
- Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings i.e. brothers, sisters
- Copies of Medical bills, related documents and expenditure incurred more than Rs.2000/P.M
- Proof of previous scholarship(s) attained (if applicable)
- Statement of purpose & three passport size Photographs
For further information contact:
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)
Contact No. 041-9201301
Must share this information with your friends colleges, If you need any further consultancy then share your problem with our team in comments section below. We will must guide you in short time.