Punjab Workers Welfare Board is a corporate entity established through a notification by the Government of Punjab, under the Welfare Fund Ordinance Workers of 1971. It is directed by a Board of Directors composed of representatives of the Government, workers and employers . The Board provides a comprehensive package of services to industry workers, including the provision of marriage grants, death grants and scholarships talent, establishment and maintenance of labor colonies and the establishment and operation of schools Workers Welfare in several districts of Punjab.
All candidates who are selected they are all now can appear in this NTS Test but for this they must have the nts test Punjab Workers Welfare Board PWWB- (Skill Test) Roll no slip.So nts has also sent the roll no slip to all candidates who are selected at their hoe addresses but if they have not receive it til now then you can download this nts test roll no slip is also here at this Page.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules.
- Please don’t bring any of the above with you.
- Candidate may be searched for mobile phone / electronic device and if found it will be confiscated and paper will be cancelled.
- Mobile Phones are strictly not allowed inside test center premises.
- Mobile collection facility will not be provided at test center.