Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) is an initiative of the Government of Punjab to equip unemployed youth with productive skills for better job opportunities. The program is specially designed for young unemployed to obtain basic training to improve their skills, which will support a way of life insurance in the long term.
It will help the trainees to gain practical experience and to apply their theoretical knowledge acquired in their educational institutes.PYIP benefit 20,000 fresh graduates also receive a monthly stipend for the duration of the internship.
PYIP benefit 25,000 fresh graduates also receive a monthly stipend for the duration of the internship.Punjab Youth Internship Program will benefit more then 25,000 fresh graduates. They also receive a monthly gross of Rs. 15,000 for the trainee ship of this, and this period of internship is six months. Candidates could choose a position related practices based on their academic qualifications and area of interest, from the given options available.
Punjab Youth Internship Program PYIP 2016-17 Apply Online Registration
The Program is open to the Unemployed Youth who fulfil the listed criteria:
- Age should be between 16 to 30 years
- Must have completed 16 years of education OR
- Technical/Vocational Diploma holders, Sub-Engineers, Health Technicians, Paramedics, Agriculture & Livestock Technicians
- Must have HEC/Technical Boards recognized Degree/Diploma attained from a Local, Foreign, Government or Private institute
- Must have Domicile of The Punjab Province
- Must have a valid CNIC or Form B
- Must have passed out in the year 2011 or onwards.
The outstanding feature of this internship program is that applicants can choose an internship position due according to their academic qualifications and area of interest from the available options / claims made by organizations / public sector / private institutes.
The duration of the internship will be 6 months.
The interns will receive a monthly stipend of PKR 12,000/- during the internship through Easy Pay Card.