Punjab Emergency Service (Rescue 1122) is the largest provider of humanitarian emergency in Pakistan with infrastructure in 36 districts of Punjab and is providing technical assistance to other provinces. Rescue 1122 has rescued over victims of emergencies through its emergency ambulance, rescue services and fire equipment and emergency response Community while maintaining its average response time of 7 minutes and standards in all districts of Punjab province with an estimated population of over 90 million population. Rescue 1122 Jobs 2017, 855 EMTs, Operators & Drivers Vacancies Available under Punjab Emergency Service.
Now, as a result of the performance of Rescue 1122 during emergencies and disasters in recent years, it has also been reported to Disaster Response Force by the Provincial Disaster Management Authority (PDMA) and Government of Punjab.In order to establish safer communities, Rescue 1122 is implementing the community security program that includes capacity development teams emergency response community, the security program of the school, the training of citizens in the life saving skills and collaboration with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of fire and safety at work. Attached are the details of the response teams and community emergency nationals trained in lifesaving skills.
Roll no slips for this NTS Rescue 1122 jobs Test is also sent to all candidates at their home addresses but if you have not receive it till now then you can free download this NTS Test Roll No Slips at the official site of NTS here at this page by the below links.
Test Dates Schedule Timing: January 2017
- Name of the Organization: Rescue 1122
- Total No. of Vacancies: 855
- Qualification & Experience: See job notification for details
- Job Location: Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Sargodha, Sahiwal
- Last Date To Apply: 8th January 2017
- Written & psychological tests of applicants shall be held on 14th January, 2017.
- Physical, Driving & Skills tests shall be conducted on 15 & 16th January, 2017.
- The results and the list of qualifying candidates for interview shall be displayed on NTS and Recue 1122 websites by 21st January, 2017.
Important Notes for all Candidates:
- Candidates are provisionally allowed to appear in the test.
- Subject to verification of credentials & eligibility criteria.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Electronic Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules.
- Candidate may be searched for mobile phone electronic device and if found it will be confiscated and paper will be cancelled.
- Mobile Phones are strictly not allowed inside test center premises.
- Internet Facility not be provided in test centers.