Punjab Faculty Development Program announced by HEC for the Public Sector Colleges Faculty. The recently established Punjab Higher Education Commission (PHEC) is gearing towards building a prosperous and skilled Punjab through providing quality higher education compatible with the imperatives of knowledge economy. This is a good news of a scholarship is being offered from Punjab HEC Faculty Development Program 2016-17 for Master’s.
Latest advertisement is invites application from eligible public sector college faculty of Government of the Punjab for the Master’s Scholarship to awards them approximately 30 foreign scholarships via this program. Pakistan stands at a dismal 9% lack of trained faculty, non-relevance of university research towards socio-economic needs of the province and low priority to college education are some of the other ailments that have seeped into the system.
Transformation and innovative interventions across all levels of the higher education sector are the need of the hour. The applicant must be having the BS, Master Degree, 16 years of education from a reputed institute and is having the age limit of 50 year will be eligible to apply. Last date of submission application is 13 June 2016. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who fulfill the criteria they must apply for this program.
- Candidate must be a permanent faculty of public sector colleges in Punjab.
- Candidate must have BS/Master’s Degree/16 years of education to his credit.
- Maximum age on application submission deadline 13 June 2016 is 50 years.
- Preference will be given to those who already have secured admission in QS top ranking 300 institutions as per the ranking of 2016-17.
- An employee facing inquiry under PEEDA Act.
- Has already completed Master’s Degree from foreign university.
- Has already completed MS/M.Phil/18 years of education.
- Candidates who are already availing any other scholarship for fiscal year 2016-17.
- Has 3rd division in the entire academic career.
- Has less than 2 years of regular service in Higher Education Department by closing date for submission of application 13 June 2016 is ineligible.
Applications must be in neat binding folder with name of the program clearly mentioned on top of the package. The complete application package must reach on or before the deadline 13 June 2016 by 4:00 PM on the follow address.