Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited PTCL 1 Year internship program NTS test sample solved past model papers for Business Administration (HR), Business Administration (Markeeting), DAE (Combined), Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Information Technology (IT) departments and other subject preparation MCQs questions and answers also in objective. PTCL 1 Year Paid Internship Program 2017 NTS registration start now in December 2016. Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited PTCL has launched one year internship program 2017-18. Its a paid internship program and 500 candidates will be selected through NTS test and interview. This program is the part of PTCL corporate social responsibility campaign. Its a golden opportunity for those who want make their career in telecommunication field.
PTCL One Year Paid Summer Internship Program 2017-18 as PTCL is the biggest telecommunication company in Pakistan and its internship certificate will be very helpful for you in finding a job of your choice. You will be given an opportunity of hands-on experience in running projects. The skills tools and practical knowledge will boost your confidence. Only short listed candidates will be called for written entry test.
All interested candidates prepare yourself through following papers,
- PTCL Internship Program Sample Papers Solved
- Internship Program PTCL Past Papers Solved
- PTCL Internship Program Solved Model Papers
|BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (HR)||Click here for Sample Paper|
|BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MARKETING)||Click here for Sample Paper|
|DAE (COMBINED)||Click here for Sample Paper|
|ENGINEERING||Click here for Sample Paper|
|FINANCE & ACCOUNTING||Click here for Sample Paper|
|INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT)||Click here for Sample Paper|
Eligibility Criteria For PTCL Internship Program
- In Information Technology (IT) section candidates who have MCS, BCS (Hons) or BE (Software Engineering) can apply.
- Business Administration students having MBA (HR/ Marketing or BBA (Hons) can also apply.
- For applying in Finance & Accounting department applicants mush hold MBA (Finance), M.Com, B.Com (Hons), ICMA, ACCA, CA Inter or any other 16 years equivalent degree in (Accounts/ Finance/ Commerce) fields.
- Yong Engineers having BE/BS Engineering degree in Electrical, Electronics, Telecom or Computer field are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have got at least CGPA 2.80 or 70% aggregate marks in Business, IT & Engineering exams.
- Applicants age must be from 18 to 25 years on the last date of applying.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
Composition of Test
- Question booklets will be in five different shuffles.
- Each question booklet will be sealed and opened by the candidates at the start of test.
- Do not break the seal till the test starts.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the seat during the test except for an un-avoidable reason e.g. toilet usage, that to in the escort of an invigilator.
- All papers will be collected at the end of test and no candidate will be allowed to move from the seat till the final count after the collection of the paper.
- Do not bring calculators, mobile phones and wrist watches with calculator in the test center.
About Shading / Filling The Circles
- Shading / filling of two answers against single question is wrong. It will be marked ZERO.
- Over writing and cutting near answer circle or anywhere on answer sheet will distract the readability and may be marked ZERO in the specific answer circle.
- Only use Blue or Black Ball pen to shade / fill the circles.
- Do not bring any other stationary item including rough / extra sheets as two blank sheets for rough work are placed inside the question booklet.
- Use of any other material that is not provided by NTS will be illegal and subject to disciplinary action.
- Do not write anything on question booklet except your NAME, ROLL NUMBER. and SIGN on the front title of question booklet before attempting the questions.
- The questions booklet will be taken back after the test is over, so do not attempt to tear or remove any page from question booklet. No one is allowed to keep any part of it.
- Do not ask the invigilation staff about the content of questions. They are not allowed to explain or correct any question in the paper. The checking system has the capability to determine the erroneous questions and adjust accordingly.
- Every candidate is required to sign the attendance sheet, brought to her / him by the invigilators. The roll number slips will also be collected by the same staff after the attendance is completed.
- You are bound to NTS discipline rules till you leave the test center premises.
- Any disturbance in any way caused by you will disqualify you from the test and NTS reserves the rights to carry out legal action against such attempt.
- The chief supervisor has complete authority to cancel any paper at any stage if the activities of the candidate are found against the discipline.
Points To Remember:
- Last date for submission of applications is 26 December 2016 Test date will be announced later on.
- Applicants who have got their last degree before 2016 are ineligible to apply.
- Internships opportunities are offered all over Pakistan.
- Successful candidates will be given internship certificate on successful completion of program.
- Click The link given below for for applying online.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, then do not waste time and apply within the due date as this practice will add a star to your profile. You will be able to find a decent job as due to increased competition in the job market only applicants with some distinction in their career may find a reasonable job. Visit our NTS category to read articles on written test and NTS interviews.