Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program 2016 NAVTTC Phase-3 Application Form. The program is initiated by the Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif for the whole province and all candidates who have made the Matric and are of medium step can apply for and obtain admission for this course. The National Commission for Vocational and Technical Training is offering 6-month training courses for 95 different trades. And in which each Govt student or private institutes can get free registration of cost.
The course has no fee, free course Youth Skills Development, best job offers and respective course certificate will be given. The stipend of 3000 will be given to each student and 4000 will be paid to FATA students. At the end of the course, the course specific toolkits will be delivered to applicants. Applicants who belong to religious Madaris are also welcome with open arms to apply. The age limit should be 18-35 years. After completing the courses the candidates can also take advantage of the youth load.
Aimed at training unemployed youth of Pakistan for acquiring productive skills for gainful employment.
All young men/women aged up to 35 years with middle level education shall be eligible.
Madaaras students and students with disability are also encouraged to apply.
All over Pakistan.
On average fee support would be Rs.5,000 per month for six months
Rs.2500 per month for six months. Rs. 3500 per month per student for FATA students.
On the Job Training
One month on the job training would be included in the 6-months program
Number of Trainees
Training in 195 demand-driven trades commonly in demand both at home and abroad.
NAVTTC/Ministry of Education and Trainings, in collaboration with Provincial TEVTAs and other Government/Private Sector Skills Training Institutes which will also design the program and final evaluation form.
Phase-III (FY 2015-16):
- Budget Allocation FY 2015-16: Rs.2630 Million
- Selection of 25000 trainees for Phase-III (A) of Prime Minister’s Skill Development Programme has been finalized. Classes will commence in May and 2nd phase classes starts from January.
Phase-II (FY 2014-15):
- Budget Allocation FY 2014-15: Rs.1187 Million.
- Training classes of 25000 trainees, selected on the basis of NFC award, commenced on 17 August 2015 and ended on 16 February 2016.
- Madaris graduates, with certificates/diploma equivalent to Matric, along with disabled students were also trained in different trades in this phase.
- 5% of the total enrolled trainees were Madaris students.
- Biometric attendance of students at training institutes was introduced for effective monitoring.
- 70% biometric attendance was compulsory for the grant of monthly stipend to the students, which will be paid through branchless banking. .
Phase-I (FY 2013-14):
- Budget Allocation FY 2013-14: Rs.800 Million.
- Number of students trained = Almost 22000 across country as per NFC award quotas.
- NAVTTC launched, on 24 March 2015, a small training program for almost 3000 leftover students by utilizing Rs. 85 Million saved out of Rs. 800 Millions allocated for the first phase of the program.
- NAVTTC/Ministry of Education and Trainings, in collaboration with Provincial TEVTAs and other Government/Private Sector Skills Training Institutes which will also design the program and final evaluation form
People to contact
Ms. Shaza Fatima Khawaja, MNA
Malik Muhammad Uzair Khan, MNA
- Focal Person:
Mr. Imtiaz Yusuf
Director (Monitoring & Evaluation)