It’s a period of 4 years which everyone has to pass through to make his dreams come true. Dream to become an engineer, a doctor, a businessman, an economist. But on the top of it, you have to get into some institute (probably the best) to achieve purpose. However I’ll be focusing on how to get in to a engineering university here specially Nust.
- There is NO USE OF JOINING ACADEMIES for this purpose. Rather than wasting your time and money there, your focal point should be to make clear your concepts. Give up cramming from the notes and books, give the topic a thorough read and then list out the important points written in it.
- Don’t Use Preparatory Books at All.
- Entrance Test is not something that you can’t do that without joining academy. Examiners won’t ask anything that you haven’t read rather they will check how much deep you know about the topic.
- A thorough reading of topics would be enough for preparation of daily General Knowledge.
- PHYSICS requires a complete understanding of book and concepts. Application of formulae is mandatory. Formulas should be on your Finger Tips. Write them on a paper daily. I recommend you Preparatory Book Of Physics Prepared By Punjab College(Yup! You may think that I first said “Don’t Use Preparatory Books at All”, ignore it for Physics.
- MATHS requires complete grasp on how to apply formulae on different situations. Practice and Practice. Maths is the portion in which most of the students lose marks. It has 80 marks. FOCUS on the maths portion, Don’t hurry , even if you spend like 30-45% of the allotted time on Maths portion, don’t worry.
- CHEMISTRY requires Cramming (unfortunately) but you have to if you want to get a good score in any test. Mostly, they ask about formulae and applications. ORGANIC chemistry part gives a hard time so be prepared for it. INORGANIC chemistry is completely Cram so do it. Focus on organic portion.
- ENGLISH: Don’t waste time on it. Mostly, they ask about VOCAB questions. And you can only attempt those questions if you have good store of vocabulary. You cannot build your vocab in a day or two. However, you should know where to employ which form of verb and at least a slight tinge on putting right verb or word in blanks. Focus on your Grammar.
- IQ :Questions depend on your IQ ability. The earlier you stand the problem, the earlier you will attempt it. Practice a few questions, like 20-30, enough for you to learn the pattern of the IQ related questions. For IQ Questions Stay in Touch with Our Group. We will Soon Publishing an Article on this topic.
STRATEGIES TO PERFORM WELL:
Now, what strategy you should adopt while doing Entrance test. During NET, Try to give more time to MATHS and PHYSICS portion as they make most of the paper. 80 and 60 questions respectively. Attempt ENGLISH and IQ on last.