Online Registration of the PhD Students under Prime Minister’s Tuition Fee Reimbursement Scheme PMFRS. For Less Developed Areas (Selected Regions) for FY 2016-17. Dear students of Ph.D program in all Pakistan Universities. It is informed that online web portal system to facilitate all beneficiary public sector Universities as well as for the students who want to apply under Prime Minister’s Tuition Fee Reimbursement Scheme for less developed areas (PMFRS) has been fully operational and open for new registration of Ph.D students in all programs.
The date of Validation and Registration for FY 2016-17 have been extended up to 30-11-2016. All newly admitted students in Fall Semester 2016-2017 can register themselves on the portal system. http://pmfrs.hec.gov.pk
General Instructions for New Registration & Validation:
- Kindly use your own CNIC, email and mobile number for validation/new registration, as the provided data will be used for further processing. Provision of incorrect data may lead to disqualification from Prime Minister’s Schemes.
- Please register/validate yourself on PMFRS portal using the same email and phone number used in Laptop Scheme. Any correction for email and mobile number will not be entertained.
- Active email and active number are required once for Prime Minister’s Schemes and no correction will be entertained.
- Ensure that you keep your email and phone number active to take benefit for Prime Minister’s Schemes in future.
- Provision of incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage.
- Dont register anyone on your behalf : It would lead straight away to disqualification from scheme.
- You won’t be able to receive mobile verification code, if your SIM is converted to another network.
- SMS verification code may be received within 10 – 15 min, so be patient.
- Multiple registrations against same email will result in cancellation of all records.
- Incase of CNIC correction for non-validated students, please share the scanned copy of your CNIC with your university focal person.
- If you are currently enrolled in a degree program and have already availed Fee Reimbursement Scheme for previous degree level, then you are required to send a request to HEC for allowing you to update your academic details. This option can only be availed by validated students. If you are enrolled in same degree level for which you have already availed fee reimbursement, then you are not allowed to update your academic details.
- Use good internet connection with recommended browsers(Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge) to avoid any issue.
- Validation is not required after New Registration.
- All student guides are available on portal in User Guides section: http://pmfrs.hec.gov.pk/guide.php
- For further queries, you may visit FAQs section: http://pmfrs.hec.gov.pk/q-a.php
For further information contact:
Saima Parveen, Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO), Contact No. 041-9201301.