The Government of Pakistan has announced 21,000 internship opportunities under its prime minister Youth Training Plan. This internship is an opportunity for qualified unemployed youth from all provinces and regions, including Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, FATA and Nuevo Leon.
Prime Minister Youth Internship Program Scheme has started applying www.pmyts.gov.pk online registration. Candidates from Punjab, Sindh, KPK, FATA, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan and AJK selected is placed in the government, semi-government departments and departments or private institutions. Basic education / education needed for 16 ((BA, BBA, BS, MBA, M.COM, MA, M.SC, MCS) or DAE (diploma 3 years in any technology) with the age limit of 25 Rating years. A 21,000 educated youth are offered under practical Youth Training Plan premiership in three batches of the first phase across the country.
According to the Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination, interns will be placed in the federal ministries, divisions, provincial departments, industries, banks, businesses and various public and private institutions for one year and will be paid stipend of Rs.12,000 per month. Deadline for submission of applications is 25th of this month and all young people who are 16 years of education are eligible.
PM Youth Training Internship Program 2016-2017 Apply Online
- All over Pakistan
- Rs.12,000 per month for 12 months
Number of Interns
- Those individual who have already availed any Youth Training Scheme/Program.
- Government or semi-Government Servants are also not eligible.
- Full time students in any educational institution.
Eligibility Criteria/ Who is Eligible to Apply:-
- 16 years HEC education-qualification (BA, BBA, BS, MBA, M.COM, MA, M.SC, MCS and other equivalent degree).
- 50% of marks or 2.5 CGPA in final degree/diploma is the minimum threshold for selection of interns.
- 03 years diploma holder (DAE) after Matric of FA, FSC.
- Age Limit is upto 25 Years as on 30-9-2016 and 28 year for Baluchistan.
- Pakistani Nationality.
- Madrassa Graduates.
- Monthly Stipend & Number of Internees:
12,000 PKR per month will be given to Internees during Internship Period (One Year Duration). Total Number of Inertness will be 50,000.
Last Date to Submit Applications —25-10-2016