Prime Minister announced 50000 Youth Training Program of one year for the Master Degree Holders. This scheme has require the People with 16 years of education or having diploma after Matric or FSc. Age equal or less than 25 years are eligible to apply all candidates free check the status online here from easily.
Government has announced to provide internships to at least 21,000 educated youths under Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme.
According to the Inter Provincial Coordination Ministry, interns will be placed in federal ministries, divisions, Provincial Departments, Industries, Banks, Corporations, and various Public and Private Institutions for one year and they will be paid stipend of Rs.12,000 per month.
Last date for submission of applications is 25th of this month and all youths having 16 years of education are eligible.
Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme Registration Status Check Online
You are advised to submit following document to employer at the time of reporting for maintenance of your “personal file” for payment purposes:
- Placement order issued by NIP Office.
- Attested photocopy of National Identity Card.
- Attested photocopy of three year diploma
- Two 1×1 inch size photographs.
- Bank Account Number & Address.
- Contract to be signed with NIP Office
- 16 years HEC recognized degree or equivalent
- Diploma of 3 years after Matric / FSc
- Madrassah graduates are also entitled to apply
- 50% of marks or 2.5 CGPA in final degree/diploma is the minimum threshold for selection of interns
- Age limit is upto 25 years on 31-12-2015
- Pakistani National
- There is no gender discrimination female candidates will be encouraged to apply
Contact US Number:
- PMYTS Helpline: 0331 1001000
All the terms and conditions reflected in the advertisement for inviting applications will be applicable, in this regard.