Pakistan Engineering Congress PEC announced Scholarship scheme for 2016-2017 applications form download before last date of 15th November. Registration online is started & also submitted the application forms through post on official address. Following candidates can easily apply
- Graduate Engineering Studies
- MS Engineering Studies
Interested candidates submit online application form, submit online duly filled in with requisite information as well as a print out of the same at Congress HQ in person / through courier along with the following attachments. if any candidates submit their form before then just print your previous filled form and send through post.
- Attested copies of Matriculation & FS.c
- Attested copies of CNIC & University card.
- Attested copy of Parents Salary Certificate / Pay Slip.
- Last examination result card duly attested by the HOD / Chairman of the concerned Department. (& duly stamped)
- Bonafied certificate from the University, that he/she may not availing any other scholarship from any source etc.
- CGPA/Percentage must be mentioned on the Semester Result Card.
- Duration of Semester & Examination and Result Declaration date must be mentioned on the Semester Result Card.
- Students whose examination performance is below 75% or below 3/4 CGPA are NOT eligible to apply.
- To promote science, profession and practice of engineering.
- To afford its members opportunities for meeting periodically, to discuss, propagate and pursue matters of professional interest.
- To have a Code of Ethics which shall govern the professional conducts of its members.
Ch. Waseem Sajjad
Assistant Manager (Coordination)
Pakistan Engineering Congress
PEC Building, (4th Floor)
97-A/D-1 Liberty Market, Gulburg III, Lahore
PH: 042-35784235, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: November 15, 2016
If you need any further information about Pakistan Engineering Congress scholarships scheme then mention in comments section below.