NTS Test Roll No Slip Download Candidates Lists
National Testing Services – NTS all test roll no slip download latest jobs entry test and foreign study abroad tests. NTS All candidates that They concentrate on their Study and do not worry about the Roll number slips. Final eligible candidates list will be uploaded here 2 days after last date of provisional list. Roll number and test center will be allotted in final eligible candidates list. The roll number slips will be dispatched by NTS about 10 days prior to the test date. All the candidates get their roll number slips on official website nts.org.pk. NTS test latest projects rejected eligible selected candidates lists also download here at from.
Students have to enter their full name and roll number in the box. Students can easily access their roll number slips. Roll number slips is visible on the screen. Students can take out the print of it. Candidates are not allowed to go the examination hall without the roll number slips. Students are not allowed to sit in the test without it.
If you got your original roll number slip by post then don’t print or bring your online printed roll number slip. And if you did not get the Roll number slips then you write your full name or CNIC Number in the Below where mentioned that download your roll number slips. NTS test are conducted in fair and transparent way that everything is done on merit. The NTS test is valid for one year. The candidates who are interested in the HEC recognized college and universities must appear in the test.
These tests are also carried out for the purpose of recruitment and scholarships based on merit. This test is organized once every month, but students must be recorded on the last date as forms received as the last date. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered by NTS student otherwise have to wait a month to appear in the annual reviews.
To get your roll number slip online for NAT tests of year follow the given below step:
- You shall required your Name or CNIC number to enter for roll number slip.
- Enter your name or CNIC number in the window given below. Although you see that this windows says “List of Eligible Candidate” but don’t get confused, actually this will give you your roll number slip if you are eligible.
- If you could not find your roll number slip in the below window you are advised to check your name in Rejected candidate list, maybe due to some reasons you may got rejected.
- Take a print of the page that opens after submitting your name or CNIC.
- Bring that print of your information along with CNIC and contact NTS Help Desk on test day. You will be issued provisional Roll No. Slip at the test center.
- If your Picture was missing with the NAT Registration Form, then you must paste a recent photograph on your Roll No. Slip and bring it with you to the Test Center. Otherwise you will not be allowed to sit in the test.