National Accountability Bureau NAB Peshawar NTS Jobs 2017 Application Forms Eligibility Criteria Last Date How to Apply full requirements and required documents these latest recruitment’s. NAB Peshawar NTS Test Application Forms. National Accountability Bureau (NAB), Peshawar Jobs are announced for the Assistant, Stenotypist (BPS-14) & Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09). NTS test must required for these jobs you must have submit their applications forms, challan form which is also available here at this page.
National Accountability Bureau is Pakistan’s apex anti-corruption organization. It is charged with the responsibility of elimination of corruption through a holistic approach of awareness, prevention and enforcement. It operates under the National Accountability Ordinance-1999. With its headquarter at Islamabad, it has four regional offices in the provincial capitals and one at Rawalpindi. It takes cognizance of all offenses falling within the National Accountability Ordinance (NAO).
NAB Peshawar NTS Jobs 2017 Application Forms Eligibility Criteria Last Date How to Apply
National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Peshawar NTS Test Application Forms download here following:
To Download Advertisement :
To Download Application Form :
Last Date For Application Submission:
Friday, 13th January 2017
General Instructions Criteria Information:
- Please DO NOT leave any field blank, otherwise your application may not be considered.
- Please fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information answers.
- Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action.
- Attach your Two recent Passport Size Photographs, Attested copies of CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Academic Certificates, Experience Certificates (If Any) and Original Bank Deposit Slip (NTS Copy)
- By Hand submission of Application Form is not allowed.
- Mobile Phones or any Electronic Gadgets are not allowed in Test Center premises.
- Last date for submission of application form is Friday 13 January, 2017.
- Applications received on or after Saturday 14 January, 2017 will be rejected.
- Application should reach NTS office latest by last date of submission of Application Form
- NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of application through courier in Pakistan Post etc.