Join Pakistan Army as Captain, Major Through SSRC 2017 Online Registration Short Service Regular Commission with required documents eligibility criteria and apply online procedure. join Pakistan Army as Captain, Major Through SSRC Entry May 2017. Candidates qualified from Government Institutes shall be preferred.
Appearing candidates can also apply subject to Hope Certificate issued by the concerned Institution. Such candidates must deposit their certificates/mark sheets along with PMDC Certificate to PA Directorate GHQ before 3rd week of March 2017, otherwise they will not be considered for selection I Induction in 1st Half 2017.
The age waiver will be granted from 28 to 35 years for GDMOs and 32 to 40 years for Specialists on recommendations of selection board provided the required number of persons below the age of 28 / 32 years respectively are not available.
- Male – Married/Unmarried
- Female – Married/Unmarried/Widow
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height
- Male Candidates – 5′-4″(162.5cm)
- Female Candidates – 5′-0″ (152.4 cm)
- Weight. – As per the Body Mass Index
Join Pakistan Army as Captain, Major Through SSRC 2017 Online Registration Short Service Regular Commission Job Ad shown on this page is taken from Jang Newspaper on 01-01-2017.
- A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible even if he is twice rejected by ISSB for PMA/ OTS / JCA/ Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses.
- A candidate with specific higher qualification, who is rejected once by ISSB for PMA I OTS / JCA I Graduate Course or equivalent Naval I PAF Courses and once rejected for specific higher qualification entry, will not be eligible for third chance.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed I removed / debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE
Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-
REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET.
A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
REGISTRATION AT AS&RCs.
Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION / PRELIMINARY TESTS.
Registration and Preliminary Tests will held as per following schedule:-
• Registration 3 Jan 2017 to 30 Jan 2017
• Preliminary Tests 02-04 and 09 Feb 2017
WRITTEN / INTELLIGENCE / PERSONALITY TESTS.
Professional Written test and Intelligence I Personality tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs as perfollowing schedule:-
- GDMOs (Male/Female) 02-03 Feb 2017
- Dental Surgeon (Male) 06-07 Feb 2017
- PTC Officers (Male) 08 Feb 2017
- Specialists (only Intelligence/ Personality Tests (Male/Female) 09 Feb 2017
Candidates who are selected by AS&RCs will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Karachi, Lahore and Rawalpindi. Medical examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidates overall performance.
- 22 weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at AMC Centre
Abbottabad and AFPGMI Rawalpindi for male and female GDMOs respectively.
- 12 weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at AMC Centre Abbottabad for male PTC Officers.
- Starting Date for registration — 3 Januar 2017
- Last date for Registration — 30 January 2017
- PMA Long Course
- Technical Cadet Course
- A M Cadet Course
- AFNS (BSc Nursing)
- AFNS (General Nursing)
- Lady Officers (Women Commission)
- Signals − ICTOs