- Eligibility Criteria
- a. Qualification / Age
|JOIN PAF AS FLIGHT LIEUTENANT / SQUADRON LEADER|
|Category of Selection||Qualification||Age|
|General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs)
(Male / Female)
|MBBS(Min 2nd Div) or BDS (Min 2nd Div)
qualifications from Pakistani /
Foreign Medical College / University
recognized by PMDC, having
completed minimum one year house
job in an institution recognized by
(Male / Female)
|MBBS(Min 2nd Div) or equivalent qualifications and
Specialization in the following Disciplines from Pakistani /
Foreign Medical College / University recognized by PMDC
a) Med Splt: FCPS / MRCP / FRCP / Diplomat American Board
b) Eye Splt: FCPS / FRCS (OPTH) / Diplomat American
c) Psychiatrist: FCPS / FRCP / MCPS / MRCP /
Diplomat American Board
d) Urologist: FCPS / FRCS / Diplomat American Board
e) Orthopedic Surgeon: FCPS / FRCS / Diplomat American Board
f) Child Specialist: FCPS / MRCP / MRCPCH / FRCP /FRCPCH / Diplomat American Board
g) Gyne (Female): FCPS / MRCOG / FRCOG / Diplomat American Board
h) ENT Specialist: FCPS / MRCS (ENT) / FRCS (ENT) /
Diplomat American Board
i) Radiologist: FCPS / MRCR / FRCR / Diplomat American
j) Pathologist: FCPS / MRC (PATH) / Diplomat American
k) Surgical Splt: FCPS / FRCS /Diplomat American Board
l) Anaesthetist: FCPS / FRCA / Diplomat American Board
- Marital Status
- Physical Standards
- Ineligibility criteria
- Candidates tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance (for Not Recommended candidates).
- Candidates tested within one year validity period (as validity of ISSB, GHQ, AHQ selection board stands for one year).
- Candidates declared unfit by Army Forces hospital (CMB, CMH) except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board (AMB). The candidates declared unfit by CMB, CMH are to remain ineligible until they are declared fit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Candidates permanently declared unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Candidates declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B and C (AMB cannot be requested).
- Candidates dismissed removed debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- Candidates withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Candidates withdrawn from any Academy Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Candidates convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Candidates who will temper his/her original academic certificates, conceal or give wrong information to gain undue advantage, his candidature will be cancelled and declared permanently ineligible for all types of commissions in Armed forces.
- Thrice screened out by Army, Navy, Air Force in any Preliminary Tests.
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure
Pakistan Air Force Registrations are open.
Last Date to Apply: 31-12-16
- Registration through Internet
A candidate can register on website Join Pakistan Air Force (Click Here). Date and time of test shall be intimated on the internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring required documents.
- Registration at PAF I&S Centers
Candidates may report at nearest PAF I&S Centres for registration, allotment of roll no along with necessary documents.
- Intelligence Test
Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test in relevant subjects at respective PAF I&S Centres.
Syllabus (Click Here)
- Preliminary Medical Tests
Candidates will undergo initial medical examination at PAF I&S Centres.
- Psychological Test
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo Psychological Test at PAF I&S Centres.
Candidates who are selected will be called for interview by First AHQ Special Selection Board. Medical examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at CMBs. Candidates will be called for interview by second AHQ Special Selection Board. The final selection will be made at AHQ on the basis of candidates overall performance.
- Training Period
20 weeks training at PAF Academy, Risalpur.
We hope our selection process about PAF in Pakistan Armed force is helpful but if you need any further information then mention in below comments.