A way to Memorizing Maths and Physics Formulas which students easily understand and memorize formulas of Math and Physics in their minds.
Memorizing Math and Physics Formulas tips guide following:
- The problems of mathematics and physics are not intended to be studied under stress. Relax your mind. By doing this, you will be able to focus more on task.
- Many people think that once you take a look at a formula that is on your mind, but when they wake up the next day, they are surprised to realize that the formula was filtered overnight. This is why it is a good idea to practice solving a problem with the formula without looking up. You must do this as often as possible. Repetition leads to memorization.
- Put raw units for each variable in the formula and see if you can get the response units.
- Understanding how the formula is structured. You already have a gut feeling decent about the concept. Making sense of the formula. For example, a = F / m. F is at the top of the fraction. This makes sense, since if more force is exerted on an object, it will speed up faster. Mass is at the bottom of the fraction, because more mass means more inertia, making the object accelerate harder. The opposite formula (a = m / F) makes no sense. Using the wrong formula, a strong force (large numbers at the bottom of the fraction) would result in a smaller acceleration, which makes no sense.
- Find a small book and put all these formulas. Save the book in his back pocket and try to review them anytime you feel like something is missing. This will bring back memories of what he has learned, so these formulas jaw broken stick in your mind forever.