Government announces fully funded master’s scholarships 2016-17 for students.Government Master’s Scholarships registration online eligibility criteria with last date and required documents information.
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has recently launched a new Master’s Level Scholarship program under the title Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS).
During the present academic session 2016-17, total One thousand fully funded scholarships will be awarded to meritorious aspirants studying in top ranked universities or in degree awarding institutions of Pakistan.
These Master’s Level Scholarships will be granted to the candidates fulfilling the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
The student must have/be:
- Pakistani Resident
- Obtained at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA, B.Sc., B.COM, BS, BBA etc. exams held in 2014-2015 or 2016-17 annual exams.
- Got admission as a full time student in the present academic year 2016-17 in one of the partner University Degree Awarding Institution
- The aspirants registered in Spring Fall session where applicable and Morning and Afternoon and Evening sessions where applicable are also eligible to apply for these scholarships
- The monthly income of parents from all sources is equal to or less than Rs. 75,000/.
- Age limit (at the time of application) should not be more over 28 years.
- Not availing any other scholarship during the present academic year.
- Not a receiver of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2016-17.
- Farther from fulfilling the SSMS eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University Degree Awarding institute.
Following students are not eligible for SSMS Masters level Scholarship:
- Students who have already passed possessed M.A, M.Sc, M.S, M.PHIL etc. degree
- Marks improvers or students who have passed the exams in supplementary session
- Students who have passed the above mentioned exams along with grace marks *
- PEEF has allocated SSMS Masters Level scholarship quotas to all associate Universities
- The partner Universities invites applications from the eligible students on set forms.
Scholarship forms are available at:
- Respective university student financial aid office or at student resource center
- PEEF Web site Download Section
Interested candidates are required to submit completely filled application forms to the respective university. The application forms directly forwarded to PEEF will not be considered for award of scholarship.
PEEF will refund the Tuition fees, Payment of Tuition Fees (according to the terms of SSMS Master level scholarship policy)
PEEF will also pay scholarship gross to the selected scholars at the following rates:
- Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month
- Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month