Decent Work MA Scholarships at University of Kassel in Germany, announced now. University of Kassel in Germany eligibility criteria application form procedure registration process guide here at.
Many national and international universities and colleges provide Germany scholarships for local and overseas students. Germany is considered one of the lucrative countries for education. Studying in Germany is quite reasonable and affordable for students from all over the world.
The International Center for Development and Decent Work (ICDD) offers Decent Work Scholarships for MA students from DAC countries studying toward an MA or MSc in the faculty of Social Sciences or the faculty of Organic Sciences at the University of Kassel. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work 40 hours per month in the ICDD on a project of interest and receive a grant of 750€ per month for up to twelve months.
Students from DAC countries (Afghanistan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Armenia, Angola, Kenya, Bolivia, Bangladesh, Tajikistan, Cabo Verde, Benin, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Bhutan, Congo, Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire, Burundi, Egypt, Cambodia, El Salvador, Central African Republic, Georgia, Chad, Ghana, Comoros, Guatemala, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guyana, Djibouti, Honduras, Equatorial Guinea, India, Eritrea, Indonesia, Ethiopia, Kosovo, Gambia, Kyrgyzstan, Guinea, Micronesia, Guinea-Bissau, Moldova, Haiti, Mongolia, Kiribati, Morocco, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Nicaragua, Lesotho, Nigeria, Liberia, Pakistan, Madagascar, Papua New Guinea, Malawi, Paraguay, Mali, Philippines, Mauritania, Samoa.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from DAC countries. ICDD is an interdisciplinary and international scientific network of excellence with the head office located at the University of Kassel (Germany) and partner universities in Latin America, Africa and Asia. Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Scholarships are available for students studying toward an MA or MSc in the Faculty of Social Sciences or the Faculty of Organic Sciences at the University of Kassel.
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of development and/or decent work.
- Students selected as scholarship holders will have the opportunity to work 40 hours per month in the ICDD on a project of interest and receive a grant of 750€ per month for up to twelve months.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
- Applicants must be citizens of DAC countries and have recognised bachelor degree.
How to Apply:
- Application Requirements and Documents
- Application Data Sheet
- Highly scored BA
- Curriculum Vitae
- Brief statement of interest in the field of development and/or decent work
- Academic or vocational experience in the field of development and/or decent work
- Aa copy of recognized bachelor degree
- The application deadline is 23rd October 2016.