Chinese Language Scholarship program 2017 Batch-3 registration online apply last date information with required documents details here. First Time Punjab Govt has started this Chinese Language Scholarships in 2017. Now, for the selection of Chinese Language Scholarships awardees in Batch-Ill for the remaining 307 slots, eligible talented students who meet the following basic eligibility criteria may apply in a prescribed manner for this Chinese Language Scholarships Program Batch-III.
In order to attain the real objectives of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), Chief Minister of the Punjab, Mian Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif envisions the dire need of effective communication among Chinese and Pakistani people. For this purpose, he has generously allocated funds to send 500 appropriately qualified, Punjab domiciled, youth to China for learning Chinese language following merits
- I. Successful completion of studies will mean passing HSK-5 with the score of 2 t 0 or above.
- II. High achievers (A+ & A Grades) are assured of placement on their return to Pakistan.
- III. High achievers will also be offered continuation of Scholarships to complete 4 years Language Degree Program.
You can Free Apply Online for this CM Punjab Chinese Language Scholarships Program Batch-3 by the below links at this page:
Last Date To Apply Online : 5th December
- Domicile: Any district of Punjab
- Age: 22 — 24 years on the last date fixed for application submission;
- Education: Minimum of 14 years of schooling, In any subject, from an accredited Institution with at least 1st division (or 3.0/4.0 CGPA) in the Bachelor degree and no 3rd division In the whole career.
- All candidates must be medically fit to qualify for the grant award.
- It is recommended that all candidates verify or ensure that their data (name, father’s name, date of birth, etc.) are exactly the same in all documents (certificates, CNIC and passport, etc.)
- Provisional recipients will have to attend and successfully complete language studies (2 to 3 weeks) at a local institution.
- After the final selection, winners will be required to secure admission for Chinese Language Studies at an institution approved in China for a period of up to two years.
How to Apply
- Create your login account by filling User Registration Form
- Please provide correct information while registration. Registration Information once entered will not be editable except password.
- Please provide valid email address for registration as it will be used for future correspondence with you.
- After login, provide personal information, academic detail and work experience (if any) to complete application.
- Please provide a valid mobile number as this number will be used to contact you in future.
- After completing online application please review it carefully and submit the application.
- Once application form is submitted, you will not be able to edit/change any information provided by you.
- Take a print of the online application form, attach attested copies of following documents
- Matriculation Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- Bachelor Transcript and Degree
- Two Passport size photographs
- Chinese Language Diploma/Certificate (if any)
- NOC/Departmental Permission in case of government employee
- Submit above documents to Financial Aid Office (FAO), University of Education, College Road, Township, Lahore, Pakistan by December 05, during office hours.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 042-99262221
- Address: Financial Aid Office, University of Education, College Road Township, Lahore, Pakistan.