Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan is offering HEC need based scholarships 2016-2017 for its students. Last date to apply for these scholarships is December 19th, 2016. The students who wish to apply for these scholarships are advised to submit their in their respective departments. BZU Multan HEC Need Based Scholarships 2017 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Last Date Registration Online with complete procedure of how to apply online from all campuses.
Pakistan has no shortage of talented youth, but in several instances, lack of resources prevents them from realizing their potential. This is a particularly problematic when it comes to accessing higher education. The Government of Pakistan acknowledges these constraints, and has tasked the Higher Education Commission with facilitating needy and deserving students through Need Based Scholarships.
This year, over 20,000 scholarships have been announced for financially disadvantaged students all over Pakistan including 94 public sector universities of Pakistan (list attached). It aims to elevate the socio-economic status of the students by enabling their access to modern education and career opportunities towards a brighter future.
1. To provide opportunities to talented but financially disadvantaged students and empower them to acquire a high quality education at a partner institutions /university.
2. To provide opportunities for qualified students especially from remote and rural areas of Pakistan (FATA, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Southern Punjab, Balochistan, and Interior Sindh), to continue their studies in selected partner universities of the country.
The forms submitted after due date shall not be entertained.
Following documents are required along with application forms.
· Applicant CNIC
· Father’s CNIC
· Educational Certificates
· Father’s Guardian Income Certificate
· Last Month’s Utility Bills
· Total Family Members must be mentioned with names in form or Separate Sheet
The Students who are getting any other scholarship are not eligible to apply.
Click on the link give below to download the application form:
Incomplete applications or applications received after
19th December, 2016 will not be entertained.