We are providing complete guide lines about become a tutor in AIOU officially as permanent. Allama Iqbal Open University is a distance education institution which provided multi disciplinary education from basic to doctoral level programs. AlOU main campus is situated in Islamabad with many regional centers in Pakistan. AIOU provides educational opportunities for the working people and has provided access to the females on their door steps.
The university has established 36 regional campuses and centers in various parts of the country to coordinate and facilitate decentralized system of education of the university.
In every semester Allama Iqbal Open University hires a large number of Teaching staff called as Tutor for the purpose of teaching into various courses ranging from secondary level to Ph.D degree.
The university receives a large number of applications by advertising in the leading news papers. These applications were scrutinized and all the eligible candidates selected on a competitive basis were registered and included in the central database.
Eligibility Criteria for Tutor in AIOU:
For Become A Tutor in AIOU Requirements:
Here we briefly explain the requirement for the tutorship in Allama Iqbal Open University.
Terms and Condition for Appointment job as Tutor in AIOU:
- The application for Tutor registration will be received in the concerned regional offices and after preliminary scrutiny in the regional centers. These forms will be forwarded to the directorate of regional services.
- The recommendations of the academic departments are forwarded to the Data Procession Manager for issuance of a Tutor registration card.
- the applicant submit its TRF along with attested copies of testimonials and the prescribed fee in the circumstances.
- The effective period of appointment is approximately four months for all courses as specified for the semester.
- He/ She cannot mark any assignment after due date without being authorized by the regional director services.
- The tutor keeps one copy of each of the individual cumulative result in safe custody for record and reference for a 2 years after its submission in the regional campus.